This pack focuses on the two rooms we clean the most – why not make the cleaners you’ll use the most with our Kitchen and bathroom DIY pack
There is so much to love about the Kitchen and Bathroom DIY pack
- This pack is the best option to see if DIY cleaning works for you – commit to two DIY products that are very simple to make
- It makes so many refills*! making it soooo budget friendly we want to shout it from the roof top!
- This pack is enough for at least one year of detergent-free & non-toxic cleaning! helping you to really make a change to reduce chemicals in your home
- Beautiful glass containers and labels
What Products does this pack make?
Included is everything you need to make our most popular recipes, Figgy bench spray (a.k.a everyday spray) and Figgy cleaning paste – and you get to choose the essential oil scent! We have written an easy to follow recipe card that makes batching up your new cleaners a breeze.
The pack contains:
- a recipe card with recipes for both DIY products
- 500ml Home cleaning castile soap
- 1.5 kg baking soda
- 1 x 10ml essential oil (of your choosing from our essential oil range)
- 1 x 500ml Figgy glass trigger bottle
- 1 x 250g glass pottle
- Figgy labels pre-printed for your creations!
*These ingredients will allow you to make in total 6 x 250g cleaning pastes and 20-25x 500ml bench spray refills.
Both of these cleaners are loved by Figgy fans, are easy to make and you will reach for them everyday, they will have you hooked on all natural cleaning for $1.15c per week! We understand that investing in ethical alternatives can sometimes be a barrier, but not this time.
- Bench spray is your go-to cleaner for any hard surface that needs a wipe down – think table top, kitchen bench (stainless steel, stone and laminate), bathroom sinks, tiles, walls, fly poo, wet dusting, skirting boards etc.
- Cleaning paste is a soft scrub for hard surfaces that need a bit more oomph – think tap wear, bath, shower, sinks, ovens, roasting dishes, marks on walls, inside cupboards and draws, literally any hard surface.
Essential oil selection: Eucalyptus, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lavender, Rose Geranium or Tea tree.